The right way to capture and share something that you are seeing on your mobile screen is a screenshot. You can save something important for ulterior use by a screenshot.
It’s highly allowable to people for its simple method. Like any other brands of mobile, the screenshot process of LG Optimus 3D P920 model is quite easy.
Though some methods are similar to all brands of mobile phones, it has some methods that are almost the same. In this article, we will discuss four ways of how to take a screenshot in LG Optimus 3D P920 mobile. So, let’s get started,
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Take A Screenshot or Screen Capture In LG Optimus 3D P920 – 4 Essy Ways
- 1.1 Method One: How To Take A Screenshot On LG Optimus 3D P920 Using The Power and Volume Button
- 1.2 Method Two: How To Take A Screenshot On LG Optimus 3D P920 Using an App
- 1.3 Method Three: How To Take A Screenshot with LG Optimus 3D P920 From Notification Bar Widget
- 1.4 Method Four: How To Take A Screenshot on LG Optimus 3D P920 Using Feature of Touch Assistant Shotcut
How To Take A Screenshot or Screen Capture In LG Optimus 3D P920 – 4 Essy Ways
This first method is common that is available on each phone.
Method One: How To Take A Screenshot On LG Optimus 3D P920 Using The Power and Volume Button
To take a screenshot using the power and volume button, you do not have to install any app or enable anything from the setting. It’s a built-in feature.
Almost all models of LG mobile has this method of taking a screenshot. To take a screenshot properly, follow the step properly.
- Step 1: Open the desired page that you want to capture the screenshot.
- Step 2: Press the power button and down volume button simultaneously. (If you press those buttons separately, then you will not be able to take a screenshot.)
- Step 3: The screen will be flashed briefly and, the screenshot is ready.
- Step 4: You will find the screenshot instantly by scrolling down the screen from the top or, you can find it in the gallery.
Method Two: How To Take A Screenshot On LG Optimus 3D P920 Using an App
If you face trouble taking a screenshot with pressing buttons, you can take a screenshot with a shortcut button from the screen. You have to install an app to get this feature. Follow the instructions step by step and be able to take a screenshot from your shortcut button.
- Step 1: At first, install the Firefox ScreenshotGo Beta app and open the app.
- Step 2: Allow all the permission it wants. A shortcut button should have appeared on the screen.
- Step 3: You can take a screenshot by clicking the shortcut button or by clicking the “Tap to take Screenshot” from the notification panel.
- Step 4: Your screenshot is ready!
Method Three: How To Take A Screenshot with LG Optimus 3D P920 From Notification Bar Widget
There is another way to take a screenshot in LG Optimus 3D P920 mobile. This process doesn’t need installing any app or pressing any button. I think this the simplest way to take a screenshot. Follow the easy steps to take a screenshot.
- Step 1: Open the page that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Step 2: Scroll down the notification bar and, you will find an option named “Capture.” Click on it.
- Step 3: Click the checkmark and select the “Gallery”
- Step 4: Your screenshot is saved in the gallery. You can anytime see it, edit it or share it.
Method Four: How To Take A Screenshot on LG Optimus 3D P920 Using Feature of Touch Assistant Shotcut
- Step 1: First, go to the setting
- Step 2: Type on the search box “Assist”
- Step 3: Just select “Touch Assistant”
- Step 4: Click on the radio button “on”
- Step 5: Click on the pop-up menu “Turn on”
- Step 6: Now it’s your time! Go back on the home screen and see an Assistant Icon,
- Step 7: Just click on this and get an icon “Screenshot” and take a screenshot anywhere.
Now, let’s talk about some specifications of the LG Optimus 3D P920 and features so that you can be able to know more about the phone itself.
- LG Optimus 3D P920 is builded with Android 2.2, 2.3, up to 4.0.
- With 8GB storage, microSDHC, it has a decent amount of storage capacity, but you can’t insert any external memory card into the phone.
- The huge display size of 4.3″ and resolution of 480×800 pixels make the video viewing and gaming experience a breeze.
- We know how important a camera is for a phone. The noticeable feature of this phone is its 5MP 1080p camera.
- This phone has variant of 512 MB RAM and a TI OMAP 4430 processor, it operates very smoothly compared to others in this range.
- It has a Li-Ion battery and it’s powered with 1500mAh, So you don’t have to worry about charging your phone frequently.
LG Optimus 3D P920 is an awesome phone and it is also a budget-friendly model as well. It has sticking looks and the features are also substantial compared to the price they are offering. You can opt for this one as your new phone easily.