The screenshot is a necessary thing that captures the content that you are watching on the screen of your mobile. You may want to send some content to others, but that can’t save.
At that moment, you can simply take a screenshot and share it with others or save it as you need.
As time goes on, the procedure of taking a screenshot has become simple. But some people are facing a lit bit of trouble taking a screenshot on their OnePlus 6T mobile.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Take A Screenshot or Capture Screen In OnePlus 6T – 4 Essy Ways
- 1.1 Method One: Take A Screenshot With OnePlus 6T Using Power and Volume Button
- 1.2 Method Two – How to Take A Screenshot With OnePlus 6T Using Press and hold the power button
- 1.3 Method Three – How to Take A Screenshot With OnePlus 6T Using Gesture Method
- 1.4 Method Four – How to Take A Screenshot With OnePlus 6T From the Notification Bar
- 1.5 Bonus Tips: How To Take A Screenshot with Expanded Screenshot in OnePlus 6T
How To Take A Screenshot or Capture Screen In OnePlus 6T – 4 Essy Ways
So, we have listed four easy methods on how to take a screenshot on the OnePlus mobile. Here we go,
Method One: Take A Screenshot With OnePlus 6T Using Power and Volume Button
Step 1: Open the page that you want to take a screenshot
Step 2: Simply press and hold the power button and the down volume button simultaneously. (If you press those buttons severally, it will not work).
Step 3: The screen will be flashed for a while and, you will see a preview of your screenshot at the bottom corner of your screen. You can edit or share your screenshot by pressing on that preview.
Step 1: Another way of taking a screenshot is to press and hold the power button. You have to open the page that you want to take a screenshot of.
Step 2: Press and hold the power button and, here will come an option named “Screenshot” tap that option, and your screenshot is ready.
Method Three – How to Take A Screenshot With OnePlus 6T Using Gesture Method
Step 1: To take a screenshot with three fingers, at first, you have to enable some option of the “Setting.”
Step 2: Go to the “Setting” option of the mobile and click on the “Button and gestures” option.
Step 3: Then, you will see an interface where there is an option named “Quick gestures.”Tap on the that
Step 4: Enable the option of “Three-finger screenshot.”
Step 5: Open the page that you want to screenshot and swipe the screen up or swipe the screen down with three fingers of your hand. And your screenshot is ready.
Method Four – How to Take A Screenshot With OnePlus 6T From the Notification Bar
Step 1: Open the page that you want to take a screenshot of.
Step 2: Scroll down the notification bar and, you will see the option of screenshot with an icon. Just click on the that your screenshot is ready to edit or share.
Bonus Tips: How To Take A Screenshot with Expanded Screenshot in OnePlus 6T
- If you want to take a long screenshot, then open a page that can be scrolled and take a screenshot.
- You can see an option of expanding screenshot, click on that and, the screen will keep moving slowly.
- When you touch the screen when scrolling down automatically, the scrolling will stop and take a long screenshot.
- You can then edit the screenshot by clicking on the preview of the screenshot or going to the gallery.
Now, let’s talk about some features of the OnePlus 6T features so that you can be able to know more about the phone itself.
- OnePlus 6T is equipped with Android 9.0, up to 10, OxygenOS 10.3.1.
- With 128GB/256GB storage, no card slot, it has a decent amount of storage capacity, but you can’t insert any external memory card into the phone.
- The huge display size of 6.41″ and resolution of 1080×2340 pixels pixels make the video viewing and gaming experience a breeze.
- We know how important a camera is for a phone. The noticeable feature of this phone is its 20MP 2160p camera.
- With a Ram of 6/8GB and a Snapdragon 845 processor, it operates very smoothly compared to others in this range.
- It has a Li-Po battery and it’s powered with 3700mAh, So you don’t have to worry about charging your phone frequently.