Screenshot means capturing the exact thing you are watching on your mobile screen. A screenshot is an important feature that is captured to share your joy or some emergent issues with others or take the advantage of this when you need it.
No matter which brand of mobile phone you are using, almost all the android phone has the similar process of taking a screenshot with some exceptions.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Take A Screenshot or Screen Capture In Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 : 5 Essy Ways
- 1.1 Method One: How to Take A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Pressing The Power and Volume Button
- 1.2 Method Two: How to Take A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 By Palm Swipe
- 1.3 Method Three: How to Take A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 By Google Assistant
- 1.4 Method Four: How to Take A Long Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
- 1.5 Method Five: How to Take A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 By Assistant Menu
How To Take A Screenshot or Screen Capture In Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 : 5 Essy Ways
Today we will show how to take the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 screenshot in various ways. Let’s get started.
Method One: How to Take A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Pressing The Power and Volume Button
Step 1: Open the page that you want to capture.
Step 2: Press the down volume button and power button simultaneously.
Step 3: The screen will flash to apprise you that the screenshot has been captured. You will see the edit option comes to the bottom of the screen for a while, and you can edit or share the screenshot instantly from those options.
Method Two: How to Take A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 By Palm Swipe
Step 1: Palm Swipe is another way of taking a screenshot on Samsung mobile. At first, you have to enable some settings. Go to the “Setting” of your Samsung mobile.
Step 2: After reaching the setting page, click on the “Advanced features.”
Step 3: Then find the option of “Motion and gestures” and tap on that, and enable the “Palm swipe to capture.”
Step 4: Open a page that you want to take a screenshot of and swipe your palm crosswise the phone. Your screenshot is ready.
Method Three: How to Take A Screenshot With Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 By Google Assistant
Step 1: If you have enabled the Google Assistant on your phone, you can take a screenshot with your voice command. If not enable yet, then follow the steps. Go to the “Setting” of your mobile.
Step 2: Click on the “Display” option.
Step 3: Then scroll down the page and, you will find the “Language and input” option and click on it. Tap on the “On-screen keyboard”
Step 4: Then click on the “Google voice typing” and go to the “Voice match” option.
Step 5: Enable the option of “Hey Google” then click on “Next>Agree” Repeat the word “Ok Google” until the “Next” option comes. After clicking the “Finish” option, your phone is ready to work as your voice command.
Step 6: Open the page that you want to take the screenshot and speak loudly “Hey Google” After enabling the Google assistant, try saying “take a screenshot.” A screenshot will capture automatically without any physical interaction.
Method Four: How to Take A Long Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
Step 1: Go to the “Setting” on your mobile and click on the “Advanced features” option.
Step 2: Then click on the “Screenshot” option and enable the “Screenshot toolbar” option.
Step 3: After enabling that option, you will see an option named “Scroll Capture” on the bottom of the screen, and tap this. It will keep scrolling.
Step 4: Touch the screen when you are done with your long screenshot.
Note: This feature is available for some specific models of Samsung mobile.
Method Five: How to Take A Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 By Assistant Menu
Step 1: To get the assistant menu bar, you have to turn on some settings, so you can be able to get the Assistant menu bar. Go to the “Setting” on the mobile.
Step 2: Scroll down the setting page and, you will get an option named “Accessibility.” Click on that.
Step 3: After that, you can see the “Interaction and dexterity” option and tap on it.
Step 4: Enable the option named “Assistant menu” and, after enabling this, you will find an icon all the time on your screen.
Step 5: To take a screenshot, open the desired page that you need to take a screenshot, and click on the icon. And select screenshot named icon. The screen will be flashed, and your screenshot is ready to edit or share.
Note: This feature is for some specific model of Samsung mobile.
Now, let’s talk about some features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 features so that you can be able to know more about the phone itself.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 is equipped with Android 4.4.2, up to 5.1.1, TouchWiz UI.
- With 32GB/64GB storage, microSDXC, it has a decent amount of storage capacity, but you can’t insert any external memory card into the phone.
- The huge display size of 12.2″ and resolution of 2560×1600 pixels pixels make the video viewing and gaming experience a breeze.
- We know how important a camera is for a phone. The noticeable feature of this phone is its 8MP 1080p camera.
- This phone has variant of 3 GB RAM and a Exynos 5420 Octa processor, it operates very smoothly compared to others in this range.
- It has a Li-Po battery and it’s powered with 9500mAh, So you don’t have to worry about charging your phone frequently.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 is an awesome phone and it is also a new model as well. It has sticking looks and the features are also substantial compared to the price they are offering. You can opt for this one as your new phone easily.